baslinux - Re: [BL] Colours, or lack thereof

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Colours, or lack thereof
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:38:40 +0000 (UTC)

Czerno wrote:

Lynx behaves totally different in GUI from console : in GUI (rxvt),
chars are black on white, no colours. In console, it honours the
colour settings from /etc/lynx.cfg

lynx.lss has the color settings.

Karolis' lynx 2.8.6 package has the default lynx.cfg and lynx.lss,
which sets the colors to white on black (console) or black on white (X).
Is it swm which reverses the colors? In icewm (BL2) they look the same in console and X with my lynx.lss, which was sent me by the compiler of lynx for DOS (he got it from someone else). I made more changes so it would work on a TTL monitor, and because I did not like some color combinations. It is a work in progress.

You can download my lynx.cfg (which is set up to use zgv - change it to xli, and links) and lynx.lss, and fiddle with the colors if they don't work right in swm on your video card.

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/