baslinux - Re: [BL] PowerPoint

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] PowerPoint
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:59:25 +0000 (UTC)

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/xlppthtml-bl2.tgz
xlhtml and ppthtml and man pages and a couple of scripts to use these with netscape (maybe also with other browsers).
Converts Excel .xls or Powerpoint .ppt to HTML format.
ppthtml 19K. No special dependencies.

Home page:
http://chicago.sourceforge.net/xlhtml

Source code for version 0.5
http://prdownload.sf.net/chicago/xlhtml-0.5.tgz

My version is glibc. Should I attempt uclibc-static or can someone do a libc5 version instead?

There is a DOS binary.
http://prdownload.sf.net/chicago/xlHtm040.zip

I mentioned this some time in the last month, see the archives.

Using busybox expr I get a 'syntax error' but packages install with installpkg.

Sindi