baslinux - [BL] Bl related hompage

  • From: "mikkel meinike" <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Bl related hompage
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:31:12 +0100

Bl related homepage

OK nearly half a year a go I published my homepage about direct
PostScript and some about BL. Steven sad the if I had thing to
download he wood add me to the contributors list on the BL homepage. I
sad that I would put out some thing and return and that I would take
some time. OK now I am there I have made a separate BL related page
with links and things to download. The link to the front page is the
same as I gave earlier from the front page there is link to the BL
related page called "The Linux-small-is-beautiful-archive". Place have
a look Steven and see if you would like to add it.

http://www.home.no/mlinux/

(The 'home.no' server have had some trouble in the past weeks I hop it
is over now)

/Mikkel