baslinux - Re: [BL] htmldoc

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] htmldoc
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:17:10 +0000 (UTC)

Do you have all the dependencies listed by Lee? GLU c++ etc?

Obviously not. :(

I don't, even in BL2.

No, I tried that too but without any more success.

If they are not too large I can try compiling after
adding them.

If this particular application is worth the bother, it may be possible to
build a static version by compiling it in an environment where all this stuff
is already available.

Lee,

you have all the dependancies in your Debian, do you want to have a shot at compiling a static version ?

He would also have to compile static against his libc, which could make it even larger. I don't know if you can compile static against libX11 and have it work with libc5 X11. Can one compile only the CLI part?

Online convertors have no dependencies.

Sindi

Regards,
Ron