baslinux - Re: [BL] htmldoc

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] htmldoc
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:49:29 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Ron Clarke wrote:

Hi Folks,

Well, I tried to build htmldoc on my BL3 installation.

It configured OK - at least no error messages - but "make" ended with an
error.
Looks like it didn't find something it was looking for, but the screen
scribblings meant nothing to me.

Perhaps this one is not for BL3 - there is mention in the docs that it
needs at least linux 2.4 ... ?

Do you have all the dependencies listed by Lee? GLU c++ etc?
I don't, even in BL2. If they are not too large I can try compiling after adding them.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Clarke