baslinux - Re: [BL] htmldoc 16

  • From: Lee Forrest <lforrestster AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] htmldoc 16
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:10:34 +0000

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 02:18:11PM +1100, Ron Clarke wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Well, I tried to build htmldoc on my BL3 installation.
>
> It configured OK - at least no error messages - but "make" ended with
> an error.
> Looks like it didn't find something it was looking for, but the screen
> scribblings meant nothing to me.
>
> Perhaps this one is not for BL3 - there is mention in the docs that it
> needs at least linux 2.4 ... ?

I was just wondering why all of your lines are always indented
like that. doesn't make for a very readable post, especially
after it's quoted for a reply. Is that sylpheed?

I left it as it is, rather than running it through my
text-formatting macro, as I usually do. But even then it still
looks strange. Like a poster rather than a letter.

As for the "screen scribblings", I can indeed relate to that! If any of it
stands out,
post it. Someone might be able to make sense of it. Probably something like:

undefined reference to...

Lee

--
BasicLinux: Small is Beautiful