baslinux - Re: [BL] Help for a newbie

  • From: Greg Mayman <gmone AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Help for a newbie
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:20:00 +0000

Further to my previous message damn! damn! damn! I mean reply but it won't
backspace over it, and I'm not gunna put up with this shit much longer.....

I saved the reply by clicking on Send later and then wanted to add something
but I can't open it for editing.

And there is nothing working under sylpheeds... make that sylpheed's help
menu, except for about...

I have never used an editor that works as weirdly as this one.

Arrrrrgghhh.... why do I get mixed up in this kinda stuff.

Now I've downloaded all my mail with sylpheed, I can't transfer the messages
over to Arachne to answer them with a half-way sensible editor!!!!!!!!!