baslinux - Re: [BL] USB devices

  • From: Christof Lange <cce.zizkov AT volny.cz>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB devices
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:51:00

On 4 Jan 07 at 16:58, keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org wrote:

>On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, sindi keesan wrote:
>

>>> BTW: I have successfully tested Sindi's la kernel and RAM disk with
>>> a Samsung digital camera. It works perfectly, in the same way as most of
>>> the memory sticks (only one of them seems to be incompatible).
>
>Which one did not work with my kernel?
>Did it work with David's kernel? I did not compile for all possible USB
>storage devices like he probably did. Maybe it is newer than the 2.4.31
>source code.

The USB stick that did not work is a rather old one that I could
get to work neither in DOS neither in Windows 98. I think this is
not very important. David gives some instruction how to treat
untypical devices. I am not going to explore this.

Christof

Ceskobratrska cirkev evangelicka - Betlemska kaple na Zizkove
Prokopova 4/216, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
Tel. (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02 / 603 18 87 53
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov