baslinux - Re: [BL] The latest version of setserial

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] The latest version of setserial
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:21:32 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

Lee Forrest wrote:

Then there's the "ISAPNP" which isn't in the big kernel config
file anywhere and may not be available for that kernel.

IFAIK isapnp does not reside in the kernel. It is a
separate utility. I believe some other people on this
list have some experience with isapnp. I don't.

I tried to use it with some ISA PNP sound cards. PCI cards don't seem to need it.