baslinux - Re: [BL] networking from BL3 to XP

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] networking from BL3 to XP
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 03:12:57 +0000 (UTC)

Pine works very badly under XP, sorry I cannot easily include just part of my previous posting. Ctrl-^ does not seem to do anything.

I just realized that we cannot access any files in XP with the BL3 kernels so we cannot transfer from the XP partition using BL3.

Windows is using all but 8MB of a 37GB disk - we will attempt to make a FAT16 or FAT32 partition in the 8MB using linux, and transfer files via that and network cable.

Unless someone knows a way to trasnfer between XP and BL3 via network cable.