baslinux - Re: [BL] Configure printcap etc. for an Epson Stylus

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT earthlink.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Configure printcap etc. for an Epson Stylus
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:53:01 +1000

Hi Folks,

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:13:44 +0000 (UTC)
sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> >> I have a DOS version of Ghostscript 8.30. I can ask permission for you
> >> use it.
> >
> > I have the most up-to-date Ghostscript for DOS, it comes as a plug-in
> > (APM file) for Arachne.
>
> You have version 7.05, you said. I have 8.30, which will let you view at
> various resolutions, and which reads pdf 1.5, and 7 does not. I checked
> and Arachne plugin is 7.05. I would have to ask permission from the
> compiler for you to participate in testing 8.30 for DOS.

A kind thought. :)

I am not sure I have the time to play with it. I have several months of
flat-out work in front of me. I am up between 6 and 7 am every morning to do
my email and internet before starting work for the day. Then, I really get
busy.

In any case, I use SW9 and 10 for really new PDF's that DOS or BL2 can't
open.

Regards,
Ron

--