baslinux - Re: [BL] Resize /dev/loop0 failed! (The probl em always exists)

  • From: "Karolis Lyvens" <karolisl AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Resize /dev/loop0 failed! (The probl em always exists)
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:54:10 +0300

I'll try to summarize your enviroment:
You are running BL in standalone Qemu image;
You're using QemuManager frontend;

The following info is only valid if i was right with my assumptions.

After i have read the manual (i don't currently have access to Win32
machine to play with), I came up wth something like that:

You should make another disk image of desired size and connect it to
your virtual machine. Then create filesystem in it (with mke2fs),
mount it (you should mount original filesystem at /hd and new empty
one at /mnt) and copy entire contents from /hd to /mnt while
preserving attributes and links/symlinks...

I hope these pointers will be of any help. You will have to figure out
how to do that though. Browse BasLin mailing list archives, and
remember that Google is your friend. Good luck :-)