baslinux - [BL] Resize /dev/loop0 failed! (The probl em always exists)

  • From: merryzhao AT 126.com
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Resize /dev/loop0 failed! (The probl em always exists)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 01:30:26 +0800 (CST)

  I guess you are really busy,so you have no time to answer my question.
   If my guess is correct,I wish you can give clues(e.g. some websites ,where I can find the solution )in order that you needn't directly answer my question .
  After tomorrow , I will proably have no chance to surf Internet in summer.
    Please reply at your earliest convenience.

  Thanks!

想 要 体 验 一 下 超 大 超 快 的 免 费 邮 箱 吗 ?
网 易 3G 免 费 邮 ,抢 注 再 得 280 兆 大 容 量 网 盘 ,快 来 体 验 邮 箱 极 速 之 旅