baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3.40 module problems resolved, was: Re: unresolved symbol skb_pad

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3.40 module problems resolved, was: Re: unresolved symbol skb_pad
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 23:12:30 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, David Moberg wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

transcript.1 reveals that it connected at 57600 but not the protocol.

Our local library has wireless broadband but I think no place to plug into
their network using this ethernet card. David, are you still trying to
compile ndiswrapper?

Not for BL3. ndiswrapper does not appear to work with linux 2.2. I
tried building it for 2.4 but I get unresolved symbol errors on the
insmod. I will see if I can find a pre-built module that will work.

David

Would it help to try your module with a larger 2.4 kernel? Maybe you are lacking support for ndiswrapper?

I think there was a linux driver for our card for kernel 2.6 and/or a
later glibc and I may try that eventually. We can start with BL3.40 and add the library files and kernel.