baslinux - [BL] problem with floppy disks

  • From: Jose Cifuentes <jcifuentes AT para-rayos.cl>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] problem with floppy disks
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:21:20 -0300

Hello,
I am new in the mailing list, sorry but my english is not good.
I have a problem with the download of the distribution, the file is of 2.8MB. I want insert the file into floppy disks.
That I can do?. I do not have Internet nor Cdrom.
My machine is:
Old Laptop 386 with 5MB Ram Memory , 200MB HDD
Can be unloaded the system in a set of floopies?

Thanks

--
José Cifuentes Riquelme
Licenciado en Educación Matemática y Computación