baslinux - Re: [BL] problem with floppy disks

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] problem with floppy disks
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:52:06 +0000

Doesn't the two floppy version of BL unzip into 2 images that you then put on
the two floppies (thus the name "two floppy version")? Or is the problem the
need to install the 3.4 version of BL or is the problem the amount of memory
(3 meg vs. the 12 meg) needed? Thanks...

-------------- Original message from 4llh-3os6 AT disposable.spamcon.org: