baslinux - [BL] silly mixup

  • From: Kunle 'bona <debona2 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] silly mixup
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 07:00:28 -0800 (PST)

i inadvertantly fiddled with my login parameters and deleted root from my user access, fortunately i was able to restore my root account before i made an even bigger mistake of restarting the computer, anyway my root folder got deleted and all my shortcuts like the "home" and "end" shortcuts got deleted , also i cant view the contents of archived files in links anymore; how do i rectify  this i know that ^e is "end" and ^a is "home" but i would prefer to use the home and end keys