baslinux - Re: [BL] /lib/cpp error compiling in BL2 with libc-2.2.5 upgrade

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] /lib/cpp error compiling in BL2 with libc-2.2.5 upgrade
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:07:30 +0000 (UTC)

The lynx you compiled worked perfectly for me in both BL2 (2.2.16) and BL3.32. I made symlinks for my lynx.lss and lynx.cfg, which are in /usr/lib, to /usr/local/lib, and put lynx in /usr/local/bin, and cert/pem is in /usr/local/ssl and I was able to log into my secure bbs site with it.

I have not tried with 2.2.26 or 2.4.31 yet.

I have posted a copy at http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl as lynx-uclibc.gz, and you can download my lynx-2851-ssl.tgz package to get my lynx.lss and lynx.cfg but put them in /usr/local/lib not /usr/lib. My .config file is set up to work with various viewers (zgv) and downloaders - antiword for doc files, etc. (I forget if I set it up with mplayer and drvmidi).