baslinux - Re: [BL] More Busyboxen

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] More Busyboxen
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:37:24 +0000 (UTC)

I just repeated in BL3 what I had done in BL2 with the uclibc busybox-1.01 and got the same results. rm is not implemented. Could someone actually running BL3 please confirm this?

A temporary fix is to have busybox1 and busybox2 and link to the working parts of both of them (expr and tail in 2, rm cp du top mv in 1).