baslinux - Re: [BL] More Busyboxen

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] More Busyboxen
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:04:47 -0500

Hi all,

I will try the larger version of his 1.01. (Can't mv it to busybox because mv is broken, until I exit /busybox101).

It's the glibc one. I removed the download, i'll put it back up as:
http://stevo32.no-ip.org/files/busybox-1.01-glibc.gz

In the version compiled with a larger library (BLAAG?) rm, cp, mv, du and top all work.

The BLAG one was compiled with glibc 2.3.2

Is there some trick to compiling with uclibc?

I wonder that too. FYI, all the ones you listed as non-working work fine for me in uclibc build environment and in BLAG.

Sindi

By the way, a version of the elinks set to come out on or around Christmas will be compiled by me.

Thanks,
Stephen Clement