baslinux - Re: [BL] More Busyboxen

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] More Busyboxen
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 04:29:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Stephen Clement wrote:

Hi all,

I will try the larger version of his 1.01. (Can't mv it to busybox
because mv is broken, until I exit /busybox101).

It's the glibc one. I removed the download, i'll put it back up as:
http://stevo32.no-ip.org/files/busybox-1.01-glibc.gz

In the version compiled with a larger library (BLAAG?) rm, cp, mv, du and
top all work.

The BLAG one was compiled with glibc 2.3.2

Is there some trick to compiling with uclibc?

I wonder that too. FYI, all the ones you listed as non-working work fine
for me in uclibc build environment and in BLAG.

What is your build environment? What is BLAG?
Can you test the uclibc busybox in BL3?

Sindi

By the way, a version of the elinks set to come out on or around
Christmas will be compiled by me.

I hope to try it next year. Static with uclibc or glibc?

Thanks,
Stephen Clement