baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 mutt (old and new) disabled mailz?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 mutt (old and new) disabled mailz?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:58:51 +0000 (UTC)

Adding the memo line to /root/.pmailrc fixed the compose problem but not the send problem for Steven's 'mail' (zmail). And the copy of mutt that would not send won't send again (or maybe still). This is a mess.
I think I have identical .pmailrc files on both computers. reply-to instead of user after smtp, timeout 90. I don't fetch mail.

Is there some way to direct mutt to use a different .pmailrc from mailz?
I see only one pmail (/usr/sbin/pmail, 75K).

At this point I would be happy to have just mutt working on both computers. Forget lynx mail.