baslinux - [BL] word wrap editor

  • From: mikkel meinike <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] word wrap editor
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:46:41 +0000

He!
I would like a CLI editor that doe real word wrap, I tried several no
and Jed I like very much but it does not really word wrap it pots in
an line break at some point and than when you go back and change
around in your text you have written (which I do a lot) the line
breaking gets corrupted. I had on editor earlier (with debian) that
did real word wrap in CLI, That was "ae" (Anthernys editor) I think.
Has someone installed that editor on BL3, or does someone have an
other solution?

Thanks
/Mikkel