baslinux - Re: [BL] word wrap editor

  • From: mikkel meinike <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] word wrap editor
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:24:15 +0000

On 11/15/05, sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, mikkel meinike wrote:

>I don't know how to print with formatting in linux, just plain
> text, or pbm (netpbm) or pdf (ghostscript).
I have started working whit groff it is small and can do a lot, images
and everything. I will make a small homepage about this and BL3 it
will take some time I let you know when there is somthing to see.

> JOE (comes with Slackware) will wordwrap and Ctrl-K, J reformats it so you
> don't need to do it manually. (In Pico Ctrl-J does this, but in Joe it
> deletes to end of line).
I have tryed joe I forgot that but it has a slow comando symtax you
have to do Ctrl+k for every thing, The joe pico does not work white
danich letters æ, ø, å.

> PICO can be made to wordwrap if you install a larger version than Steven
> provided (which is actually Nano, with some features not working).

I think I try this and David posted about how I could get it whit pine from
SW4.
Thank you
/Mikkel