baslinux - Re: [BL] GS

  • From: mikkel meinike <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] GS
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:23:04 +0000

On 11/3/05, sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, mikkel meinike wrote:

Thanks Sindi

first I have missed up something with all thise small ps, gs, gv. I
have bin doing *ps filname.ps' instat of 'gs filname.ps' whene I did
'gs filname.ps' I got a more usfull idear of what was going on. It
seems that the defoult output of this SW4 version of gs is svgalib and
that this will not work. I will try with gv from SW4 don't you thing
that would be the solution if I will have an X!! output and first try
to stay whit the older libs (lib5 and frinds)?

/Mikkel