baslinux - Re: [BL] MPlayer

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] MPlayer
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:45:10 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the list. Would you want to post a sb16-capable kernel at your site so people won't need to use the much larger bare.i kernel?

My zimage.sb is still at keesan.freeshell.org/bl/zimage.sb

A friend for whom we put together a BL3/BL2 computer says he is hoping to compile something smaller, everything from source code eventually (I suggested to post to the list about this and ask about uClibc), without X, but even he wants to play sound.

I will check out your list after we attempt to repair the 56K modem, which since this morning when the storm watch sirens were blaring has kept all the phones off the hook. In the early days of modems, one outstanding company mailed us a replacement part free (a diode) when lightning hit too close, but that was back when a 1200 bps modem was $150 used.

More storm sirens. Maybe I should go offline.