baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Interrupts and isapnp

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT earthlink.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Interrupts and isapnp
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:09:54 +1000

Hi Sindi,

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:45:31 +0000 (UTC)
sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Ron Clarke wrote:
> >> http://sound.condorow.net/midi.html - midi sequencers, players, about 2
> >> pages worth.
> >
> > Yes, I already have this bookmarked. Quite a few I have downloaded
> > and/or tried to compile.
>
> Did you get anything to work at all?

Only Timidity.

I couldn't get Jazz to compile. I think I got Brahms to configure, but I
have failed to find a way to compile it. I did get RoseGarden to compile on
SW9.1, but it is not fully functional even there.

There have been others, but I have forgotten which ones - that didn't
compile or the binaries didn't work.

I am not interested in tracker-type applications, so I haven't bothered
with those, and I do not have a MIDI add-on keyboard.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Clarke