baslinux - Re: [BL] playmidi and aumix

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] playmidi and aumix
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:11:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>

> > http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/playmidi-2.5-bl3.tgz is my
> > attempt at a package (based on what pieces went where in a
> > precompiled version of 2.4 which did not work for me at all, and
> > including libnurses and also any other useful-looking info about
> > midi, and three sample midi files, and html and man format
> > documentation, and I think also aumix).
> >
> > Does this work for you?
>
> No, but I probably should have used the -f option. I will try again
> and report back if it doesn't work.

Well, it doesn't work. The playmidi you compiled seems to have
broken FM support. When I try to play FM, it displays some messages
and quits. The other playmidi I have (glibc-based) works perfectly.

Please try the other playmidi which didn't work before. I'm sure
it will work if you properly insert opl3 first (which you didn't
insert properly before, since I gave you bad directions)

David

once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com