baslinux - [BL] MPlayer

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] MPlayer
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:49:56 -0500

I've uploaded a new mplayer.tgz. If you already have a
working version, you may disregard this message.

I switched to LZMA compression, so the tarball is now
2.7MB. The decompressor has been bundled with the
tarball, so there is no need for anything but the
standard Slackware package management tools.

You only need two things to successfully install
MPlayer (just like any other Slackware package):

1) A good download -- I've tested the download,
and it seems to work right. Correct filesize:
2709164 bytes. Correct md5sum:
4d83f7aff3fb043de69c4a94d2177fbe

2) A Slackware-like system on i386 (e.g. any version
of BL)

Hopefully, this will be the last tarball. It certainly
seems to be the most promising one.

David

once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com