baslinux - Re: [BL] Playing CD's

  • From: Ken Martwick <kenm AT surfbest.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Playing CD's
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:07:49 -0700

Thanks to all who gave me suggestions for playing CD's without a
cable. The scheme for piping the output of cdparanoia to play
suggested by someone whose message, sadly, I deleted worked very
well. I dug further and found tha cdda2wav has an "echo" mode,
so it can be used all by itself.
Ken Martwick