baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 with PCMCIA compact flash adaptor

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 with PCMCIA compact flash adaptor
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:16:40 +0000 (UTC)

I am supposed to have some script /etc/pcmcia/ide (cannot find one)
and also an /etc/pcmcia/ide.opts files which specifies a lot of things I don't understand and also MOUNTPT="/flash" to mount at /flash.
Some of the things in ide.opts refer to file system type and whether to e2fsck automatically and whether to format the device. All I want to do is view and transfer files and then delete them. Our cameras appear to format things msdos - BL3 can read them.

It works fine without this despite the error message.