baslinux - Re: [BL] Mount NTFS via NFS

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Mount NTFS via NFS
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:06:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

You are right, the B2/B3 kernels do not have
built-in smbfs capability. However you can do:
insmod smbfs
You will find that module in Slackware 7.1 in
/modules/2.2.16/fs

Cool, this will let me have smbfs capability even if it hasn't been compilied into the SW71 kernel by default. Plus it saves me the trouble of recompiling my kernel for BL2 :) (got enough problems with that on my gentoo box at the moment) :)

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org