baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 applications

  • From: "Jeff M." <mojaveplan AT icehouse.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 applications
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:40:59 -0700

I have a question about the MagicPoint. How do I use it? The
installation that comes with bl seems more like a demo to me
than anything. What commands will get me started? Or do I have
to install an actual package to use it? Sorry if it sounds
stupid, but I've tried everything I can think of. Thanks in
advance.
Jeff M.

And to answer the question below: How about a simple checkbook
balancing app maybe?

--
Harsh words for
a harsh planet