baslinux - Re: [BL] kernel panic bl3

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] kernel panic bl3
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:41:58 +1200

Otto Werner wrote:

> I tried it befor , and also now, but with no success.
> bl3 installed,

What exactly does that mean? Did the floppies boot OK?
Did you run install-to-hd? What happened????

> but with errors.
> fdisk -l : VM: do try to free pages failed for kswapd
> Mounting on /mnt denied:.... kswapd

When exactly did you get these errors? Booting the
first floppy? Loading the second floppy? Running
install-to-hd? Trying to boot the new hd installation?

I need *much* more detail to fix your problem.

For starters, do you have 12mb RAM (or more) on that laptop?