baslinux - Re: [BL] kernel panic bl3

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] kernel panic bl3
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:25:31 +0000 (UTC)

BL3 is designed to boot from fs.img in c:\baslin using a DOS loop partition (not ext2, unless you install-to-hd). Did you leave fs.img in c:\baslin and then type boot? Or did you move it to the linux ext2 partition? If you did the latter, you need to change a few things such as the boot.bat file and mtab, to point towards the new partition. Steven can explain it better.