baslinux - Re: [BL] LindowsOS 4.5

  • From: "Martyn" <martynt AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] LindowsOS 4.5
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:56:17 +0930

Thanks Dustin.
No not flamed
This is really an interesting mailing list. I formatted the D drive, but still got the LINUXOS page when I booted. I couldn't access anything else. I could see I was going to get into strife, so reinstalled LinuxOS.  I'll examine the programme  in more detail later. I can see from other contributors that you all despise this padding and abuse of the original Linux concept. I presume LinuxOS is an example of this, and I suspected this was so.  I need a step by step guide on how to install the simpler version. I don't know what to do with the list of files in Knoppix & Demo Linux..