baslinux - Re: [BL] ISA pNp Modem Woes?

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] ISA pNp Modem Woes?
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:55:57 -0400 (EDT)

I've seen this work on a laptop that could not connect to the net on
dialup:
+MS=V90,,,,,56000
It allowed the Windows XP computer to connect at 56000 and all speeds
below this level. I have never used it on BL. The "noise" on the dialup
line was too high for a good connection, so the modem had to be slowed to
get connected at all.