baslinux - [BL] BL3.10

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT acepia.net.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BL3.10
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 08:35:08 +1000

Hi Folks,

The new BL3 works out of the box - nice one, Steven !

The new X app also works - well, it runs.

Questions: How do you shut the damn thing off once it is running ?
Alt+tab, then logout ?
Where would I look for the manual for this presentation prog ?

Also, it accesses my other machine (Lois, running thttpd under BL2.1)
with links just fine.
But how does one get to run Lois' applications from BL3 on Clark ? Do I
need to install and
configure the NFS ?

Regards,
Ron