baslinux - Re: [BL] Adding X

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Adding X
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 04:46:20 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> > then a way to inflate it (pkzip will do it, as will free
> > unzipping utils for DOS).
>
> I suppose I could include unzip in the package?

What about putting the shareware version of pk2.44 (or whatever the last
command line version that was useable under dos622 was) onto the same web
site that BL3 is downloadable from? Since it is a shareware version of the
software I don't think there would be any problems with allowing for it to
be downloaded.

Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org