baslinux - [BL] Adding X

  • From: "David Lane" <Jaypooh3 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Adding X
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:55:38 -0500

Guys,your dealing with a RAW newbie here.After many trials I got BL1.8,I
think you guys call it BL1,installed on the hardrive of and old PC I've
dedicated to experimentation.It is a pure linux install,no DOS.I downloaded
the files to install X and had all but three installed,when,I realized they
were the ones from 7.1 for BL2.Give it to me straight,how bad did I goof and
what do I do to fix it?I've downloaded the correct files now but am afraid
to install them.

Crazy Dave