baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3-01 preliminary report

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3-01 preliminary report
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:27:09 +1300

James Miller wrote:

> I'd consider putting it on my old laptop. But I
> anticipate some major hurdles to get PCMCIA networking
> going (adding a PCMCIA package

It has always been my intention that BL3 should come with
PCMCIA capability. However, it will take trial & error
to come up with the best combination of bits to include.
Hopefully, some of you will be able to help. So, I released
3.0 (without PCMCIA) and we can use that as a test platform
for PCMCIA. Once we have worked out to get PCMCIA going with
the smallest footprint, I will add it to the base and release
BL 3.1