baslinux - [BL] Realplayer8 and .bin

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Realplayer8 and .bin
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:44:51 -0500 (EST)

I followed instructions to chmod u+x the .bin file and it did not make it
executable. I then did chmod +x and tried to run it as an executable.

One one computer (Intel) - segmentation fault.

I just tried it on the AMD 50 MHz and it said 'command not found'.

What is a .bin file? I could not find it in any books on Linux. It is
used by dosemu as well but I am not the one who installed that. I may go
read about it at the dosemu site. Jim can't remember what he did.