baslinux - Re: [BL] Realplayer8 and .bin

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Realplayer8 and .bin
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:34:18 -0500 (EST)

Ron, what computer did you succeed in installing RP8 on?
PI, PII, PIII? What brand and speed CPU?

We have two more types of PII to try (all without enough slots but I just
recalled we traded a PI-200MHz for an external non-win 56K modem), and 5
DFIs with Cyrix or Intel CPUs and maybe 5-10 other PI's some in cases. I
would like to start with the more likely candidates and people at the Real
Unix forum did not tell me the hardware on which their Slackware did not
work with RP8. Nobody writes in about ones that work, either.