baslinux - [BL] PLIP Help

  • From: "Ron Clarke" <ariadne AT acepia.net.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] PLIP Help
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:55:18 +1000

Hi Folks,

I think I wasn't paying attention when this came up before (if it
did), but I wonder if someone can tell me the way to go on this.

I have two machines (one HD install BL2, one RAM disk BL2), joined
at the LPT1's by a laplink cable. They PING each other successfully.

What do I do now to move files about from one to the other ?

e.g. In DOS, I load the INTERLNK/INTERSVR pair and can then use any file
manager to shift stuff. In BL2, MC would be ideal, but where do I go
looking for the other machine ? Do I have to mount something ? Or have
I got that all wrong ?

Regards,
Ron

Ron Clarke