baslinux - Re: [BL] pdftotext

  • From: <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] pdftotext
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:07:07 -0400 (EDT)

I am very glad to hear that Neo Sze Wee is now able to run programs that
require a coprocessor, in DOS. Does anyone have any theories as to why
his internal coprocessor does not work? Is it CWSDPMI or the pdf*
programs that require the coprocessor?

What Linux programs require a coprocessor, and is there an emulator or do
you need to use a different kernel (such as the BL1 kernel)?

I am still waiting to hear back from Doug before posting pdftotext, since
he thinks it should include all the relevant files and one appears to be
missing.