baslinux - Re: [BL] Rdesktop

  • From: Yong Beng Ong <basic_yongbeng AT yahoo.com.sg>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Rdesktop
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:22:10 +0800 (CST)

yeah..thanks guys for the generous help! I will look
into the rdesktop newsgroup...but somehow...I don't
know if they would know what basiclinux is...or should
I tell them I'm running slackware?

anyway...my RAM is 128MB...should be big enough rite?
I was testing around with different XF86Setup
configurations and sometimes...it somehow got into the
server and let me run my application..sometimes..it
don't..which is why I believe is either my video RAM
can't support...

ok..I'll check out the newsgroup of the rdesktop and
get back to you the latest prgress...thanks!