baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: ratpoison and other small windowmanager

  • From: ichi AT aggies.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: ratpoison and other small windowmanager
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:07:43 +0000

sindi keesan wrote:

> There is no OK button.

It is at the very bottom of the window.

> Perhaps this is a problem with using the mono VGA monitor
> and it cutting off the top and bottom of the screen?

At 640x480 resolution the OK button is below the bottom of
the screen. I need to move the window up (using a wm) to
see it.

> Will try a SVGA monitor.

Unless you change the Xserver, it will look just the same.
Using the VGA16 Xserver, a SVGA monitor will still just
display 640x480x16.

> I think cron was deleting logs over a certain age.
> So I should not need cron if I stop generating logs?

It depends on what cron is doing. There should be a
config file for cron somewhere. /etc ? /var ?
The cron jobs will be listed there.