b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring'

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Chris Watts <dekruidnootjes AT eircom.net>
  • To: Jerry Shepherd <jshepherd53 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring'
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 18:50:32 +0100

I appreciate your warm comments, thanking you both.

Chris Watts
Ireland

On 9 Jul 2013, at 18:30, Jerry Shepherd wrote:

Hi Chris,

Don't beat yourself up. It happens to all of us.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd
Taylor Seminary
Edmonton, Alberta
jshepherd53 AT gmail.com

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Chris Watts <dekruidnootjes AT eircom.net>wrote:

Hallo Jerry, I am so utterly dumbfounded. I can not even find out 'how" I
made that mistake, trying to look at all the places where it does say 'imp'
thinking what on earth was I looking at. I really have no idea how that
happened, but thankyou for pointing that out - really, a stupid situation I
just landed myself in - honestly. Thankyou. (well at least I was right in
questioning when I thought it was an imperative so some common sense
prevails thank goodness)!

Chris Watts
Ireland