b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] statements of faith

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] statements of faith
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:34:02 +0300

Dear Doug,

Please remember that not all members of this list share the same religious views. No-one is expected to hide his or her beliefs, but a pre-condition for discourse on this list is that "members will not use B-Hebrew as a platform for advocating a faith commitment" (from the list rules). Your post below comes very close to this. Please respect the rules so that discussions such as the one that you have been so active in can be allowed to continue.

Thank you,

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew