b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: ps2866 AT bingo-ev.de
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:42:38 +0200 (CEST)

>I have stated that because we do not have the NT and LXX autographs we do
>not know whether they contained the YHWH in some form or not.
Just ask a group (I think they call themselfs "Jehovas Wittnesess),they
have all the good answers to your so called question. They know what was
in the autographs so heavily corrupted. Yes, it is: "Jehova" !

It seems to me that you try to question obvious facts, namely that no
single NT-manuscript has "Jehova", just to give absurd answers to us,
namely that "Jehova" was in the Original and the only Translation, that is
correct therefore is the New World Edition.

Is that your message here ?

Peter Streitenberger, Germany